Management Bachelor of Science Degree
Apply your leadership skills to help businesses thrive.
SGU’s bachelor’s degree in management can help you advance into leadership roles by giving you advanced perspectives in critical business management skills. You can complete your bachelor of management degree right at our beautiful True Blue Campus in St. George’s, Grenada.
Begin your management degree at SGU with foundational courses in business fundamentals before learning best practices for managing across cultures, resolving conflict, ethical practices and negotiating. The skills you gain at St. George’s will help prepare you to do a world of good in business leadership roles.
Major Core Requirements for Management Degree:
- Consumer Behavior
- Strategic Management
- Operations Management
- Managing Across Cultures
- Conflict and Negotiation
- Sales Management
- Business Internship
Earn a Double Major
Add a second business degree in accounting and finance or in international business to broaden your career options.
To earn a business double major, you would complete:
- Required General Education courses
- Required courses from your management major
- At least 18 credits in your second business major that are not part of your primary major
Program Entry Requirements
To qualify for admission into a St. George’s University School of Arts and Sciences undergraduate degree program, you must meet the following requirements:
- Caribbean or British education system students: Five General Proficiency Caribbean Secondary Examination Certificate (CSEC) or ordinary level passes, which should include both English and mathematics.
- North American education model students: Complete 12 years of primary and secondary school education.
Students with an associate’s degree, CAPE, the International Baccalaureate, Advanced Levels, or equivalent may request exemption from coursework.